The Musings of a(n) (adjective required) Mind

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Lots of Reading

Is what I am doing for Huma this semester. At least it is a good book...
I'm sorry I havn't posted lately. Our internet has been having problems, and I have been busy.
I had two exams last week, one this monday, and 2 next week. I have recieved one back - my linear algebra test, on which (Praise the Lord!) I recieved a 101/100 (you gotta love extra credit - this particular test asked "True or false: Left-handed people are more balanced mentally than right handed people." [Now, the professor is left handed. I happen to write left handed. I liked that question.]). I havn't gotten any other tests back yet - probably tomorrow will be one of them.
It dosnt feel like I have been here long, but next week is spring break. We get a 4 day weekend - after classes on wednesday, we are clear until monday morning. Oh Joy! A chance to catch up on sleep.
I can't think of anything else big to say, so for now I will be done. I will try to keep at this blogging with a little more regularity in the future.


Jeremy Turpin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home