The Musings of a(n) (adjective required) Mind

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm 0.1667 done with College!

Thats 1/8 in fractional terms - there are 7 more semesters to go - unless I end up going to graduate school, etc. I feel that I did well on my last two finals. My humanitites test I know that I missed at least 4 points out of 165, and probably a couple more, but I believe that I should still get an A or a A-. My physics final this morning I didn't even study for - The most I did was 'think' about studying and go to a study session last wednesday. I think I either aced that, or will get a few points off. I highly reccomend the Apologia physics and chemistry courses - primarily the physics and advanced physics. Those two years greatly prepared me for the stuff I got to do this semester. On the physics test, I give the credit to God. He has given to me a mind that easily comprehends and solves those type of problems. He gave me the speed and ability to take tests well. All Glory and Praise be to God! Praise the LORD!

I'll be home tomorrow - probably get to the house about 11 PM. Can't wait!!

Jeremy

1 Comments:

  • Wait a second - you've been doing really well with math lately!

    By Blogger Carol L., at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home