The Musings of a(n) (adjective required) Mind

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Update

Only one more week of classes until thanksgiving break!!! Yes! I can Make It!
Next week will be easy compared to this week - I had a hard test (Humanitities - Civ) today (I hope I did alright - I know of at least 3 questions that I got wrong) and another hard test (Sociology) tomorrow at 11:00, followed by my chemistry test (which is easier then the other two, but more difficult then physics. It actually requires slightly moderate mathematical ability to solve some of the problems. This adds relish to the test) on monday at 1:00. I have been praying and studying all week, to the extent that I have not been able to keep a week ahead of the rest of my classes. I am not behind, just not as ahead as I would like to be. I have a paper due in three weeks (two discounting break) that I have been wanting to start but havnt. Pray for me.

Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home