The Musings of a(n) (adjective required) Mind

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Fall Break and no Voice

Fall break! Yea!! Cold, sore throat, no voice, runny nose. Bad.

I'm so glad that it is fall break right now, otherwise, I would have to be going to classes with the sore throat, cold, etc. At least now I can catch up on sleep. It would help me get rid of this desease if they would actually serve good food in the cafeteria over break. The only fruit they had today was some nectarines that were either not ripe or WAY overripe. Oh well.

Oh yeah - FCF gamers - I found a great way to play UT2004 - Face Classic capture the flag, akimbo arena dual weapons, the mutator that gives everything increased damage and firing speed, quad jump, and vampire. Thats Fun!

Theres not that much otherwise to talk about, (everything has been about normal) so I will post this and try to stop hacking up my lungs.

Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home