The Musings of a(n) (adjective required) Mind

Friday, October 21, 2005

Jars of Clay

Per a request by a comment, here is a post about the jars of clay concert.

It was similar, but better, then the Jeremy Camp concert the previous month. There was, for example, lots of people, noise, and, whaddya know, noise. It was partially better this time because they didnt bother hauling in about 10 of the 4 foot high by 3 wide speakers (along with a good many other speakers) like the previous one - they werent deliberately trying to blow peoples ears off. This fact was also better when time came to dissassemble and pack everything into the trucks again. I don't remember any of the songs that they did, but I do remember that I knew some of the songs that they played.
I helped again to build the stage and put all of the equipment in place, as well as to take it all apart again immediately following the finish of the concert. These were the better parts of the concert for me, being able to move things and accomplish useful work by brute strength alone. The pizza during break-down didn't hurt either...
This actually happened exactly a week ago, so I dont remember a whole lot about it anymore - thats bad, I just realized, because I have to write some kind of paper on it, determining it it was a civilizing event or not. Hmmm.... better write that before I forget entirely.
Matthew, There's your post on Jars of Clay. Enjoy.

Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home