The Musings of a(n) (adjective required) Mind

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Always winter, and never christmas

It seems that Grove City College is trapped in Narnia - it feels like it is always winter, but never Christmas. There's been snow on the ground constantly for about 3 weeks now, and it also seems that every time I look out the window, its snowing again. Despite the practically constant precipitation, there dosn't seem to be that much snow. There may be about 3-4 inches out there now, not much for almost 3 weeks worth. I dont really mind the snow and the cold, but I am starting to get burned out for the semester and ready to go home. Time is moving slowly with christmas right around the corner, yet, there is a barrier in the way, finals. I only have another 5 or so days - with 4 finals. Anyone who reads this, I'm sure that I can use prayer on the subject of Final Exams. I don't think that i am too stressed out about them, but I am a little anxious and I still have work to do to prepare for them. Well, I'm tired, and I should probably think about going to sleep. 5 more days!

Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home