The Musings of a(n) (adjective required) Mind

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Right Back At it

I didn't do much on here over break. I suppose I was too busy programming and building software to get to it. Thats about what I did over break - I worked. Dont think I am complaining, though. I enjoy programming, especially when I am paid for it and have a reason to continue past mishaps and difficulties. I ALMOST got the entire project done, too. I did all of the back end code that I have done so far in two work weeks - the first two weeks were planning it and starting on the UI. The back end and database work is the fun part, though. HTML is so tricky and weird - its simple and works well for most things, but then you find a bunch of examples of identical code and different rendered results. Talk about annoying. (OK, looks good. Just move every other tile two pixels to the left) Oh well. Its still fun. Well, I dont have that much else to type about, so I will have to say good-bye.

Jeremy

1 Comments:

  • Thank you for commenting - my luggage got here, and my first week was pretty good

    By Blogger Jeremy Turpin, at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home