The Musings of a(n) (adjective required) Mind

Sunday, January 08, 2006

At home, with lots of stuff going on

Well, now it has really been a long time.
Since almost everyone who reads this is at home in California, this may or may not be a very interesting or enlightening post.
I've been home since the 21st of December, through Christmas and New Years. I have been mainly working for Bizflex doing programming work. Thats been fun, and actually relaxing compared to being at school. The work actually has a fixed start and beginning - there isn't work that is needed to be done at all hours of the day. I'm just getting past the planning stage of a big project - getting up to the fun programming and database work. I'm sorry if people think that I'm weird for spending my vaction working sitting at a desk, but, thats what I would have beem doing if I hadn't been at work. I might as well work on something meaningful and make some money as part of the deal. What say?
Theres been a couple of LAN parties up at my house since I've been home. It was fun, except my Tablet PC dosn't have the Graphical power to run all that many good games. Counter strike is fine, along with Unreal Tournament 2004, but Half Life 2 wasnt even close.
Not much else is going on - work, sleep, and play. My Tablet is actually working rather well as a development machine - the extra 512 MB of RAM that I put in before leaving school seem to have helped. It survives and handles pretty well, except for the couple of times that it has locked up and crashed completely.

Since I dont have anything else coherant or interesting to say (not to imply that the preceding words are actually interesting to anybody excepting myself) I will cease and desist now. School is only another 2 weeks away, so I will enjoy my freedom as much as I can.

Au Revoir!
Ciao!
ByeBye!
See Ya!

Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home